Spinach and Herb Chicken
- 2 Tbsp. Spinach & Herb Dip Mix this is bought from Tastefully Simple
- Seasoned Salt to taste
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 – 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup 1 stick melted butter
- Combine first 4 ingredients in resealable plastic bag. Shake until well mixed.
- Dip chicken breasts into melted butter; place in bag. Shake until coated.
- Place chicken breasts on greased baking sheet; bake at 375° for 30-40 minutes or until no longer pink.