This giveaway is now over. The winner is michelle rodriguez. Congrats!
EcoFriendly Arts and Crafts Toys are awesome toys. Actually, they are better than most toys you will buy in the store. The reason being is that they require your kids to use their imagination. I love things like that.
We recently tried out The Castle Tower, and my kids loved it! Assembly was super easy (not like the 4 hours my kids kitchen took to put together!). The Castle Tower comes with it's own set of quality watercolors too. You can also use markers or crayons (which my kids prefer). It also comes with 6 extra shields for customizing it or as I like to say, make it their own. Your kids will have hours of fun with this. They can decorate it right away or they can play with it (how great is that when your kids are excited to use it!). They can also do what my kids did and half decorated it and then played, then decorated some more, then played some more.
As a mom, I love that it is made from 45% post consumer materials and is 100% recyclable. I also love that it helps my kids explore their creativity and it doesn't require batteries!
Since my kids love their Castle Tower so much, I've arranged for one of my lucky readers to get one too! Here's what you need to do:
Head over to the EcoFriendly Arts and Crafts Toys site and tell me another one of their products that you'd love to try out!
Each of these gives you one additional entry:
1. Twitter about this contest. I’ve made it super easy by adding a tweet button up by the title of this post! You can do this daily — just leave me a comment letting me know.
2 (aff). Stumble this post and add this post to other social media sites like Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 entry for each social network).
3 (aff). Comment on any other post on this blog. (1 entry for each post). Let me know which posts you commented on.
4. Like this post on Facebook. (I've included a like button at the beginning and end of this post to make it super easy).
5. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
6. Add this to any linky contest lists.
Each of these gives you 5 additional entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3 (aff). Add my badge to your sidebar (each blog gets you 5 additional entries):
Each of these will give you 10 additional entries:
1. Sign up for my free newsletter!
2. Subscribe via Kindle for this blog!
This contest will end Feb. 5th at 11:59 pm CST! Good Luck!