When I am in the shower, I try to get as much done in there as I can. Bill feels the same way, since we have a tiny bathroom and in the morning, need as much space in there as possible. That is where the ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror comes into play.
This patented mirror is guaranteed not to fog in the shower. As long as you follow the directions (which is fill the mirror with warm/hot water before you use it), it will not fog up. It's actually quite ingenious! I also love that you “glue” it onto your shower wall (its actually silicone so you aren't really glueing anything. However, it sticks just as well as glue). No more suction cups that fall down and the mirror clocking you in the head! The mirror conveniently detaches from the bracket so you can easily fill the reservoir before each use. There is also a self-stored squeegee included with it to remove any excess water from the front of your mirror. An adjustable frame makes the mirror accommodating for multiple users and angles.
- Shatter proof high quality acrylic mirror that adheres to virtually any wall surface with removable silicone adhesive.
- Easily adjustable bracket accommodates multiple users and angles.
- Built in shelf to store your razor, sponge or tweezers.
- Squeegee included to wipe away excess water drops.
- Designed not to rust, discolor or damage bathroom surfaces.
- Measures 6.5in x 8.5in x 1.5in and weighs less than 1 pound.