This giveaway is now over. The winner is Christine Sarkauskas. Congrats!
Calling all Trivial Pursuit Fans! Love to play Trivial Pursuit, but you just don't have enough time to play a full game. Trivial Pursuit Steal is here to the rescue! With Trivial Pursuit Steal you can play a Trivial Pursuit game in 20 minutes. Seriously.
Just like the traditional game, you earn wedges by answering questions. However, your opponent can steal that wedge at any time! Also, if you know the answer and your opponent doesn't, you can grab the wedge for yourself! With 330 new questions, there won't be a dull moment in your house. I personally love that this game is both short on time and makes you super competitive (trust me on that one. Till you play this, you won't even realize how competitive you really are). I also love that because it is just a card game, it is super easy to travel with. You can easily throw it in your purse. It can easily be played in the car, on a plane, etc. Best of all, it is super fun.
Since we enjoyed Trivial Pursuit Steal, I have arranged for one lucky reader to get their own copy. Here's what you need to do:
Tell me who you'd like to play this with — your kids? Your husband? And who would win? 🙂
Each of these gives you one additional entry:
1. Twitter about this contest. I’ve made it super easy by adding a tweet button up by the title of this post! You can do this daily — just leave me a comment letting me know.
2 (aff). Stumble this post and add this post to other social media sites like Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 entry for each social network).
3 (aff). Comment on any other post on this blog. (1 entry for each post). Let me know which posts you commented on.
4. Like this post on Facebook. (I've included a like button at the beginning and end of this post to make it super easy).
5. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
6. Add this to any linky contest lists.
Each of these gives you 5 additional entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3 (aff). Add my badge to your sidebar (each blog gets your 5 additional entries):
Each of these will give you 10 additional entries:
1. Sign up for my free newsletter!
2. Subscribe via Kindle for this blog!
This contest will end November 2nd at 11:59 pm CST! Good Luck! (This prize can ship only to the US or Canada).