1 min read

Update on Will & Madison

We went to the doctor this afternoon, and they aren't too sure what Will has either. All the tests that need to be run have been run. They think it is a virus. I have to keep monitoring him and call them back tomorrow. I think they will be more concerned if he still has a fever tomorrow.

On a good note, Will is now 12 lbs 10 ounces (he was ten pounds about a month ago).

We didn't get out in time to pick Madison up, so I am glad I set up Bill's mom getting her. She fell asleep on the way home, so Bill's mom kept her. I can't wait for her to get home, so she can tell us about her first day of school!

One thought on “Update on Will & Madison

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.