As many of you know, I live in Chicago. This week we are being hit by an arctic blast. As I write this, it is a whopping -18 degrees. Yes, it is cold. To make matters worse, the humidifier we have on our furnace has been broken since last winter (still waiting for hubby to get somebody out here to get it fixed). As you can imagine, my house is super dry. I normally have dry skin, so the dry heat kicking on every ten minutes is not helping matters any.
Now, a product that I found that has helped is Vaseline Clinical Therapy. They tested this on people who live in Alaska. If it works for them, it definitely is going to work here. I love that this is prescription strength moisturizer that I can buy over the counter. This is exactly what I needed. It also immediately increases your skin hydration by five times as soon as you apply it and locks in that moisturizer for 24 hours. I also love that is helps heal extremely dry skin (ummm that would be my feet especially my heels) in 5 days. It also in nongreasy and hypoallergenic. As I have written many times on here, I am allergic to life itself, so I really need products that aren’t going to react to my skin. It also comes fragrenced and unfragrenced. In my house, this is helpful too, because my husband has an allergy to fragrences (I can’t even wear perfume!).
If you are needing some relief from your dry skin too, I’ll be giving away two bottles of the Vaseline Clinical Therapy to one lucky winner! Here’s what you need to do:
Each of these gives you one entry:
1. Leave a comment on this post. Check out the Vaseline Clinical Therapy site and tell me why you’d love to try this on your dry skin.
2. Twitter about this contest. Please leave me your username so I can verify. Or use something like this:
RT @blm03 is giving away some Vaseline Clinical Therapy lotion to help you get rid of your dry skin. http://urlbrief.com/830cac
3. Stumble this post. If you don’t know what Stumble Upon is, please read Lori’s post at Blogging Cents. She explains it extremely well.
4. Add this post to other social media sites like Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 entry for each social network).
Each of these gives you 5 additional entries,
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
4. Add my badge to your sidebar:
For 10 additional entries:
I’ve added a new way to subscribe to this blog. Click on the Mobile Updates in my sidebar and subscribe to my blog that way. Let me know if you’ve done so, and you’ll have ten more entries for this contest!
This giveaway will end on January 23 at 8:00 pm CST is available to US residents. Good luck!