With both winter and he holidays right around the corner, we'll be spending more time indoors with friends and family. However, with friends and family also come crowded indoor parties, stressful travel on packed airplanes, and increased time at germ infested malls and stores. The most wonderful time of the year can be the worst time of the year if you catch the flu or a cold.
To make sure you are well protected this holiday season, Wet Ones has stepped up to help! Here are a few tips they have offered up:
- Wash laundry in very hot water to help kill germs.
- Wash your hands regularly to prevent the spread of germs.
- Don't touch your face and reduce colds by half.
- Get lots of sleep.
- Wipe out bacteria and messes with Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes.
- Pay attention to the health of class and play mates.
- Eat well.