My Google slap has made me realize that there are many more important things in my life than Google PageRank. Seriously, there is. Yes, 4 to a 0 hurt. However, I have made a list of all the other things I am grateful for:
- My family. I have a husband and kids who really don't care that my blog is a PR0 now. They care that I am their mom and their wife. They care that I take part in the day to day things in their life. They care that I tuck them into bed at night. They may drive me nuts at times, but I don't know where I would be without them.
- My extended family. Both Bill and I have huge extended families. It is a good feeling to know that if we need help or a hand that there are so many people there to help us.
- Advertisers who still have contacted me to do work. Thank you for understanding that the PR isn't everything.
- That I am half done Christmas shopping. I hate Christmas shopping after Thanksgiving, so I am always happy when I am half done.
- My online friends. I have a community of people who care about me that I have never met (some I have now thanks to Blogworld and Postiecon!). I never realized people who you've never met could care so much (for example, when I was pregnant with Will, I took a 3 (aff) day break from forum checking and blogging and Julie was worried I had Will already!). I also have online friends that I have met and some I haven't that I have also worried about like that too.
- My health. I have not had any major problems. My kids are in good health too.
- That we have enough money to get through the winter and Christmas. I know there are a lot of people who worry about this. We are okay this year, and it is a good feeling.
I know I will be adding onto this list, but this is a good start for what I am thankful for!