As I posted earlier, we recently went to the Gulf Shores Fort Morgan area for Spring Break. This is the house we rented! Looks amazing right? I’ve had quite a few people ask me who we used to rent this amazing beachfront house, so I decided to write a post about it. Here are 10 reasons why we used Reed Real Estate to rent this beachfront house and why you should to for your next vacation to the Gulf Shores Fort Morgan area!
- Their site is amazing. You can easily put in whatever dates you are looking at and see what the pricing is (summer pricing is higher than what we paid for Spring Break). That being said, we knew people who stayed in Orange Beach and we paid less then they did for more time! Plus, they didn’t have the room we did nor the beach access!You can also see exactly what each house has it in so you can plan accordingly:
- Internet. The internet was slow, but we at least had internet. For me, this is a deal breaker since I work online and especially since my cell phone didn’t work at all!
- Beachfront properties. These were truly beachfront properties. We literally walked out the door and were on the beach. We couldn’t have asked for more. You were on your own private beach.
- The property was clean.
- When there was an issue, they came out and fixed it. We had a smoke detector that wouldn’t stop beeping after their office closed, and they still sent somebody out to fix it.
- You got plenty of emails for what to expect leading into the vacation.
- The Fort Morgan properties are a little off the beaten path. They are a bit of drive from Gulf Shores and all the excitement there, but that’s why we chose it. We didn’t want to be fighting for beach space and be stuck where all the tourists were.
- We were able to go crab hunting at night and found tons of them (we heard that in other places they didn’t have the luck we did). It was catch and release for those of you wondering. The kids loved it.
- Saves you money. Like I showed you earlier, these houses have tons of amenities. We checked out condos and hotels. We were way ahead on the Reel Real Estate rental. By being able to cook our meals, we saved a ton on going out to eat. By being able to do laundry in our beachfront rental, we were able to actually pack less.
- They have house to accommodate everyone. We stayed on one half of the rental and my cousins stayed in the other – there was 10 of us total. We probably would have fit in one side of the rental, but we did it this way so each family had enough room (and it worked out really well for us). If we go down again (and we will!), we will probably stay in a smaller home. They even have rentals for much larger families in one unit or homes with pools.
As you can see, we are super happy with our beachfront rental with Reed Real Estate. If you are heading to the Gulf Shores Fort Morgan area, I can only recommend working with Reed Real Estate. They were a delight to stay with and when we go to Gulf Shores again, we will use them again.