One of the questions I get a lot is “Why Should I Use Meez Meals?” over some of the other services out there. Honestly, Meez Meals is my favorite. Did you know that is the Nation’s top rated meal kit delivery service on YELP? I can believe it! Here’s a few of my reasons for why you should be ordering from Meez Meals.
1. Meez Meals Uses Locally-Sourced Ingredients
2. All of your ingredients from Meez Meals are chopped, prepped and measured.
Honestly, I use these services to save myself time and effort. If I wanted to chop everything myself, I could go to the grocery store and get the ingredients. This is why I personally use Meez Meals over everyone else.
3. The meals to choose from are easy to recreate in your kitchen. Meez Meals gives you recipe cards that you can keep.
4. Meez Meals allows you to set your preferences for dietary restrictions.
It will tell you if I meal has gluten in it or hot spices.
5. They have desserts.
I have not seen desserts with any other service recently. We, so far, have tried their cookies (you just throw them in the over), their carrot cake, and their oreo cheesecake (which I don’t have a picture of because Bill ate it before I could snap one!).
6. Meez Meals doesn’t require you to order every single week.
You go in and order when you want to order. I order meals based on what sounds good for my family or if we have an especially busy week! They have a weekly-rotating menu of more than ten items so there’s something for everyone!
7. You can pick how many servings you want.
You can choose between 2, 3, 4 or 8 servings.
8. Meez Meals allows you have a home-cooked meal in 20 to 40 minutes.
With their step by step instructions, you can easily get dinner on the table every night using them.
9. Free delivery service to your door.
They even take a picture when they deliver it and send it to your email!
10. Meez Meals offers meals that everyone will like even down to your pickiest eater.
They offer normal food that you can easily find the ingredients again. My kids both eat the meals we order without complaining and I’ve even gotten them to try new things!
Have you used Meez Meals before?