It’s that time of year again! We are so excited for Chicago Toy and Game Week on November 15-18 at Navy Pier. For the first time ever, Santa Claus will be stopping by and working out of his toy workshop made from Magformers. But that’s not all! Take a look at what else is happening this year!
- Take a test ride on Razor’s new Drift Rider
- Race your own Automoblox car designs on the race track at PlayMonster’s booth
- Meet Greedy Granny at the Goliath booth
- WTTW’s The Big Idea Tour’s Traveling Lab takes the stage on Saturday, November 17 at 10:30am. Come and Wonder, Watch and Learn More!
- New this year! Adults can stop by the Beer Garden for pints of cold suds and sit down to play some of the industry’s best games for grown ups.
- Also new this year, bring your littles to the Baby and Toddler PlaySpace where young builders can try Mindware’s Keva Junior planks, Yoee Baby’s developmental baby toys and more.
- Young inventors 6-18 vie for tens of thousands of dollars in scholarship money in the Young Inventor Challenge
- Watch Princess Etch bring your favorite characters to life on her Etch-a-Sketch
- NEW! Participate in the Stratego National Championship on Sunday November 18 (Sign up at www.chitag.com/stratego-game-
- Moms can get a break at Mommy’s TimeOut in the Beer Garden. (Saturday, November 17 at 3pm)
- Special needs families can come early both days for the Sensory Power Hour sponsored by Playfoam and the National Parenting Network
- Scouts can earn a special Gravi-Trax patch at the Ravensburger booth for competing in a marble run
- Challenge improv artist and comic Ken McGraw from the Upright Citizen’s Brigade to a hilarious game of Sculptapalooza in the Beer Garden
- Contestants from coast to coast compete in the Yoyo Championship
- Build LEGO pinewood derby cars and race!
- Win a Safari Ltd. shopping spree!
- Enjoy Ben’s Giant Bubble Show
- Snap a photo with your favorite Star Wars characters
- Plus, take advantage of discounts on the hottest holiday toys!
Best of all though is that I have 2 family passes to giveaway! The Free Weekend Family Pass (2 Adults + 4 Kids) is worth $128! Which one of these activities are you most excited for?