Wondering what to do with those Peeps you got for Easter? Here’s an easy way to use them that is super cute!
Chocolate Pretzel Peeps
- 1 bag of thick pretzel rods
- 1 bag of light blue candy melts
- 1 bag of pink candy melts
- 1 bag of white candy melts
- 1 bag of yellow candy melts
- 1 package of pink peeps
- 1 package of blue peeps
- 1 package of yellow peeps
- 1 container of bright sprinkles
- 4 disposable piping bags
- wax paper
- cookie sheet
- two small pots
Pour some water into one of the small pots and place on medium heat
Add 1 cup of one of the candy melts into the second pot and mix until melted
Scoop the melted candy melt into a piping bag and set aside
Repeat steps with remaining candy melts
Once all is melted, dip the rods into the candy melts and place on the cookie sheet.
Cut the tip of the piping bag and drizzle the colors on the rods
Sprinkle some sprinkles on the chocolate and then place a peep on the tip of the stick.