Wondering what to do with those Peeps you got for Easter? Here’s an easy way to use them that is super cute!
Chocolate Pretzel Peeps
- 1 bag of thick pretzel rods
- 1 bag of light blue candy melts
- 1 bag of pink candy melts
- 1 bag of white candy melts
- 1 bag of yellow candy melts
- 1 package of pink peeps
- 1 package of blue peeps
- 1 package of yellow peeps
- 1 container of bright sprinkles
- 4 disposable piping bags
- wax paper
- cookie sheet
- two small pots
- Pour some water into one of the small pots and place on medium heat
- Add 1 cup of one of the candy melts into the second pot and mix until melted
- Scoop the melted candy melt into a piping bag and set aside
- Repeat steps with remaining candy melts
- Once all is melted, dip the rods into the candy melts and place on the cookie sheet.
- Cut the tip of the piping bag and drizzle the colors on the rods
- Sprinkle some sprinkles on the chocolate and then place a peep on the tip of the stick.