Who are the these cute dolls sitting on my couch? These are the Groovy Girl Dolls. They are a huge hit in my house, and they will be in yours too! I personally like dolls that look like a little girl. I don't need my daughter to grow up any faster than she already is. The Groovy Girls Dolls fits that bill and are super cute. I love that my son (who is one) can also play with them. There is nothing on them that he can rip off and stick in his mouth (for example, a lot of dolls and stuffed animals have eyes that I have to worry about). These dolls are super soft, so if your kids whack each other with them, no worries. They are also small enough to be easily put into a suitcase for a trip to Grandma's house. The Groovy Girl Dolls come in several different nationalities too, so your child will easily find one that she can relate too. The Groovy Girl Pets are so soft that I wouldn't mind sleeping with them. I also think they are super cute too. My son loves to walk around hugging them.
As you can see from the picture above, each doll and pet comes with a tag on them. Now, on the tag, there is a code you can use on the Groovy Girls website, so the fun doesn't end with just the doll:
As an RSVP member, your child will:
* Receive access to exclusive online RSVP Parties and games
* Use the Creation Station to create hundreds of new outfits
* Get extra Groovy Girls Tunes to play – and download!
* Be able to earn Party Points – and receive digital rewards!
With an RSVP Doll, she'll also get:
* Her Doll's outfit added to her Closet, Creation Station and Dance Floor,
* Additional items added to her Creation Station per doll
* A song from her Doll added to her Mod Pod and Dance Floor,
* And, she can chat with her Doll on her Groovy Girls Laptop (aff)-what fun!
With an RSVP Pet, your child can also:
* Call her pet to her Mod Pod any time,
* Play with her pet and show off super-cool tricks,
* Mix and match a t-shirt from her pet in the Creation Station – and wear it wherever!
I love that everything related to these dolls is all about promoting age-appropriate values and attitudes. Moms, there is even a place on the site for you too! Madison has had a blast with these, and I know other girls will too (though my one year old boy loves them just as much). The ages for this are 4-9, and these will make any little girl happy come Christmas or her birthday.