Step into the laboratory of deliciously spooky creations! We have a Halloween treat that's as fun to make as it is to devour. Our Easy To Make Frankenstein Pretzel Rods are the perfect fusion of sweet and spooky. They are guaranteed to delight both kids and adults alike.
These delightful treats are not only a feast for your taste buds but also an opportunity to unleash your inner mad scientist. Whether you're a parent looking to bond with your little goblins over a fun kitchen project or a party host aiming to impress your guests with some ghoulishly good snacks, our step-by-step guide has got you covered. In just a few simple steps, we'll show you how to bring these Frankenstein-themed goodies to life.
So, grab your apron, and let's bring these charming Frankenstein-themed snacks to life in a flash!
Frankenstein Pretzel Rods
- Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Microwave (aff) 1/4 cup of the lime green chocolate melts for 30 seconds. Stir until melted. You may have to keep heating in 5 second intervals until completely melted. Set aside remaining melted chocolate for later use.
- Spoon the melted green chocolate over each pretzel rod covering half the pretzel. Gently lay on the baking sheet to dry for at least one hour.
- Microwave (aff) about 12 chocolate melts for 25 seconds. Stir until melted.
- Dip the head of each pretzel rod into the melted chocolate mixture and immediately sprinkle chocolate brown jimmies all over the melted chocolate head.
- Gently lay pretzel rods back on to the baking sheet to dry for at least 30 minutes.
- Apply a very small amount of the icing tube to the back of the candy eyes and attach two eyes to each pretzel rod.
- Re-heat any remaining green chocolate melts you had left from step two. Microwave in 5 second intervals.
- Dip 2 (aff) red jimmies slightly into the green mixture and attach to each pretzel rod to resemble a scar.
- With the black icing tube, squeeze a mouth onto each pretzel rod.
Frankenstein Pretzel Rods are a fantastic way to infuse some festive Halloween spirit into your gatherings. As you savor every bite of your adorable monsters, remember that the true magic lies in the joy (aff) of crafting these spooky delights with your loved ones. From our kitchen to yours, may your Halloween be filled with laughter, deliciousness, and unforgettable memories. Happy snacking, and have a monstrously good time!
If you liked this pretzel recipe, check out these Pretzel Reindeer Treats!