Ham & Cheese Pull Aparts
- ½ cup mayo
- ¼ cup Italian dressing
- 1 loaf 16 oz soft Italian bread or unsliced sandwich bread
- 6 pieces of cheese
- 1 pkg. 6 oz Oscar Mayer deli style ham
- Tomato slices
- Preheat oven @ 350 degrees.
- Mix mayo and dressing. Set aside.
- Cut ends off bread to make 12-inch loaf. Slice bread evenly into 12 slices, being careful not to cut all the way through to the bottom of the loaf. Spread mixture between every other pair of bread slices. Fill with singles, ham, and tomato. Wrap sandwich in foil
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes.