This giveaway is now over. The winner is alissa apel. Congrats!
I normally try and shrink my pictures a tad when I do reviews. However, I've made this picture as big as possible, so you can see the awesomeness of my gift from Milson Road. Now, I've seen these before. However, I've not seen this done this well before.
If you head over to their site, you will find that you can order a commemorative framed print that both captures and celebrates the milestone or special occasion you are getting it for. You can celebrate a baby's birth, special birthdays, weddings, anniversaries (that's what we picked), bar mitzvahs, and graduations. The site will ask you questions about the date you want. You can also upload pictures to make it even more personalized! Best of all, you get to pick your frame, mat and plate combination. It is truly customizable to fit in your house (or the house of the person you are ordering this for). Now, most of the time when you see these, they are pretty small. This comes in an 18×20 inch custom wood frame!
This is one of those gifts that will be treasured for a lifetime. I am impressed with the size and the quality of this and I can guarantee you that I will be ordering more of these.
Since I loved mine so much, I've arranged for one lucky reader to get their own! Here's what you need to do:
Head over to the Milson Road website and tell me which of The Daily Portrait would you get. An anniversary one? A wedding one? Or a different one?
Each of these gives you one additional entry:
1. Twitter about this contest. I’ve made it super easy by adding a tweet button up by the title of this post! You can do this daily — just leave me a comment letting me know.
2 (aff). Stumble this post and add this post to other social media sites like Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 entry for each social network).
3 (aff). Comment on any other post on this blog. (1 entry for each post). Let me know which posts you commented on.
4. Like this post on Facebook. (I've included a like button at the beginning and end of this post to make it super easy).
5. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
6. Add this to any linky contest lists.
Each of these gives you 5 additional entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3 (aff). Add my badge to your sidebar (each blog gets your 5 additional entries):
If this isn't working, please let me know. For some reason, WordPress seems to be eating the code up when I post.
Each of these will give you 10 additional entries:
1. Sign up for my free newsletter!
2. Subscribe via Kindle for this blog!
This contest will end Sept. 6th at 11:59 pm CST! Good Luck!