Rosewill, leading manufacturer of home appliances and consumer electronics, has recently expanded its home product line to its newest pressure cooker! I can’t tell you how easy it was to use it!
Rosewill’s new pressure cooker has adjustable pressure-keeping via time setting and a cooking Seal to make food more nutrient, healthy and delicious. It has a 24 preset timer and 15 different menu selections. It comes with a stainless steel lid with plastic cover, a stainless steel pot, and a spoon and measuring cup. I can tell you that I loved it. It was so easy to use and really took the guesswork out of how long something should stay in there! Honestly, I like this electric pressure cooker way better than the one that I have the goes on the stove. I’m not scared it’s going to explode, and it was beyond easy to use.
Pressure Cooker Shredded Chicken
- 4 cloves garlic peeled and sliced
- 2 pinches red pepper flakes
- pinch chili powder
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 3-4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- sea salt
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with the salt add them into the pressure cooker.
- Add the marinara sauce, garlic, red pepper, chili powder, basil, and onion.
- Press the poultry button on the pressure cooker.
- After the pressure cooker is done, shred chicken and serve.
I also created a little video to show you how easy it was!
What would you make in a Rosewill Pressure Cooker?