With the new Spiderman Homecoming movie coming out, I thought you guys might enjoy a little Spider-Man Oreo recipe!
6 regular Oreo cookies
1 cup red Wilton candy melts (from a 12 oz bag)
Wilton black decorator icing
2. Pour 2 Tablespoons of melted candy in each cookie mold.
3. Place an Oreo cookie in each mold, on top of the melted chocolate.
4. Pour additional melted red candy on top of each cookie, up to the top of each mold. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden.
5. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Gently pop out the chilled Oreos onto the cookie sheet.
6. Use the black icing gel to create a spider web by drawing 3 circles on top and then about 8 lines across the circles.
7. Place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes for everything to “set.”