One of the many things we need to do before we have family over for the holidays is clean. Perfect Planet tries to make our lives with their new product called Squeeze and Clean Floor Cleaner. It is as easy to use as the title implies. You literally just need to squeeze the bottle onto your floor, mop with a damp mop, and let dry. That's it! The best part is that this floor cleaner is ecofriendly. It is made without using harsh petrochemicals, ammonia, VOC’s and phosphates. You can use it on finished hardwood, linoleum, vinyl, laminate, ceramic tile, marble, grouted tile and non-porous hard surface flooring.
Perfect Planet's Squeeze & Shine Floor Polish works in conjunction with the Floor Cleaner. Using it can't be easier. Again, all you need to do squeeze it on your floor, spread with a damp mop, and wait 15 minutes for it to dry. You will definitely notice a difference right after your first use. It will also make your floor more resistant to dirt, scuff marks, and scratches. It contains no heavy metals, ammonia or formaldehyde.
If you read my post before this one, I have also reviewed some additional Weiman products you should also try out. Now, I know that you would love to have some of these products in your home (aff), so I have arranged a prize pack valued at $100 for one of my lucky readers. In this prize pack, there will be:
- Wright's Silver Polish
- Perfect Planet Floor Cleaner
- Weiman E-Tronic Wipes
- Weiman Leather Wipes
- Weiman Cook Top Wipes (a personal favorite of mine!)
- Wonder (aff) Mop
- WonderFiber Cloth
Interested? Here's what you need to do:
1. Leave a comment on this post. Tell me what product you would like the best and/or why you want this.
2 (aff). Twitter about this contest. Please leave me your username so I can verify.
3. Stumble this post. If you don’t know what Stumble Upon is, please read Lori’s post at Blogging Cents. She explains it extremely well.
4. Add this post to other social media sites like Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 entry for each social network).
For 5 additional entries,
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2 (aff). Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
4. Add my badge to your sidebar:
This giveaway will end on December 8 at 8:00 pm CST is available to US residents only. Good luck!