Here is another fun DIY craft you can make! Why have your Halloween treat bags be boring? Here’s what you need:
- brown paper bags (2 bags needed per broom)
- treats for inside the bag
1. Start out by cutting off the bottom one of the bags.
2. Simply slide the bag without the bottom over the other bag.
3. Next, you will add whatever treats you want into your bag.
4. After your treats are in the bottom of the bag, place your stick down into the bag and tie around the middle with twine.
5. Start cutting strips from the bottom and top and you will quickly see your broomstick taking shape!