If you purchase something after clicking on the links in this post showing you how to do Pennywise's hair, I’ll probably earn a few bucks from it. We aren’t talking enough for a mansion or yacht but more like chocolate and wine. And if I mention a product, I probably got a sample and possibly a cash payment. Just remember that all Thoughts, Ideas, and Ramblings are 100% my own and may not represent your experience.
Halloween wouldn't be complete without at least one Pennywise at a party. To help recreate this classic clown, you have to get its hair down. Here's how I did it!
- Separate your hair into three sections.
- Spray each section with dry texturing spray.
- Start with one section and curl it with a 1″ curling iron. Now, curl the other 2 (aff) sections. All of your hair should be curled at this point.
- Now, section your hair from front to back using a center part.
- Loosely pull your hair into a pigtail on each side and secure using Red or Black TELETIES.
- Gently tease the base of each pigtail for more texture.
- Lightly spray with hairspray.
I have naturally red hair, so I didn't need to do any coloring for my Pennywise hairstyle. However, if you don't, you can do this so you can use your own hair for Pennywise hair vs. buying a wig you'll never use again.
- Use white hairspray to prime your hair.
- Once you have a solid white foundation, grab the most vibrant red hairspray you can find.
- Once your hair is the color you want, finish your look with makeup and a costume!