If you purchase something after clicking on the links in this post showing you how to do Pennywise’s hair, I’ll probably earn a few bucks from it. We aren’t talking enough for a mansion or yacht but more like chocolate and wine. And if I mention a product, I probably got a sample and possibly a cash payment. Just remember that all Thoughts, Ideas, and Ramblings are 100% my own and may not be representative of your experience.
Halloween wouldn’t be complete without at least one Pennywise at a party. To help recreate this classic clown, you have to get its hair down. Here’s how I did it!
- Separate your hair into 3 sections.
- Spray each section with dry texturing spray.
- Start with one section and curl it with a 1″ curling iron. Now, curl the other 2 sections. All of your hair should be curled at this point.
- Now, using a center part, section your hair from front to back.
- Loosely pull your hair into a pigtail on each side and secure using Red or Black TELETIES.
- Gently tease the base of each pigtail for more texture.
- Lightly spray with hairspray.
Now, I have naturally red hair, so I didn’t need to do any sort of coloring for my Pennywise hair style. However, if you don’t, this is what you can do so you can just use your own hair for Pennywise hair vs having to buy a wig you’ll never use again.
- Use white hairspray to prime your hair.
- Once you have a solid white foundation, grab the most vibrant red hairspray that you can find.
- Once your hair is the color you want, finish your look with makeup and a costume!
Leave a Reply