I am always on the lookout for super fun things the kids can do themselves. A second bonus is when they can create a snack that they enjoy making as much as they love eating. A third bonus is when they can make a treat we can bring places! These Easter Bunny Racers are both fun and easy to make once you know how.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs
- Mini M&M’s or any small candy
- Vanilla Frosting or any frosting you have on hand
- Annie’s Bunny Graham Crackers
- First, you open the top of the Reese’s eggs. The most important part here is to not break the egg. You need to dip your knife in HOT water and that will melt away the chocolate.
- Next, use your frosting to attach the regular sized M&M’s on the bottom for wheels. You then add the mini M&M’s for the steering wheel and headlights, and attach with the frosting. Lastly, you press the bunny in the drivers seat and you are ready to go!
Thanks to Kitchen Fun For My Three Sons for Inspiration.