I am always looking to make fun recipes that my kids are going to like and make them laugh. These Bunny Butt Cookies fit the bill. They are delicious and will make you laugh over this Easter/Spring Season.
Bunny Butt Cookies
Write a review
- 3 C flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 C soft unsalted butter
- 1 C granulated sugar
- 1 eggs
- Cookie Cutter: circle shape
- 1 container of vanilla frosting
- 1 bag of sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 package of Wilton bunny feet icing transfers
- 1/2 C mini pink marshmallows
- Cream the soft butter with the sugar until the combination is smooth not grainy to the touch in a mixing bowl.
- Add eggs. Continue to mix.
- Add the vanilla. Continue mixing.
- Sift the four, baking soda, and salt together.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture.
- Continue mixing to make sure all ingredients are thoroughly blended.
- Make the dough into a ball, wrap it in cling wrap completely covering the entire dough ball.
- Put in the refrigerator for about 6 hours or overnight. Check to see if the dough is firm.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Pull the cookie dough out of the refrigerator and sit it out to soften up a bit.
- Put flour out on the cutting board, rub flour on the rolling pin, and work some flour into the batter. (if needed).
- Roll the dough out on the cutting board and using the cookie cutter begin to make your cookies.
- Line the cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a metal spatula move the cut cookies to the parchment lined cookiesheet.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 8 minutes. Check to see if the cookies are thoroughly baked.
- Take the cookies off of the cookie sheet and put on a wire rack to cool completely. (About 10 minutes).
- Directions to decorate
- Take your round cookie and spread on some vanilla frosting
- Dip it into a bowl of the coconut
- Using a tiny amount of frosting, spread some frosting on the back of the icing feet and place the feet onto the cookie.
- Using your fingers, lightly smash the mini marshmallow so that it flattens. Spread some icing onto the bottom of the marshmallow and place onto the coconut.
My Thoughts, Ideas, and Ramblings https://mythoughtsideasandramblings.com/