What are your five favorite family time activities? What do you do to get your family together and have fun? Here’s a list of five of our favorites:
1. We walk our new puppy daisy. It’s nice, because the dog and the kids burn off energy. It’s nice for us adults, because we can burn off some of our calories. 🙂 It’s also a great time to see the neighborhood and notice new things like flowers coming up together.
2. Singing car rides. This may sound corny — but we sing in our car often especially on long car trips. It helps my speech delayed son. It makes the ride quicker too. It also makes you realize as an adult that you don’t remember a lot of the words to a lot of kids song. Google is your friend. 🙂
3. Game night. My kids are just now getting into board games, so this is a great way to spend time together.
4. Playing in the yard — be it in the brand new sandbox we just bought, the swing set, or teaching Daisy how to fetch. It’s nice to be out in the fresh air (and again burning off energy!).
5. The Pool. I love this because it burns off lots of energy and the kids love swimming. They actually will start official swimming lessons next Tuesday!
I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and LEGO blogging program, making me eligible to get a prize pack. For more information on how you can participate, click here.
LEGO Games ChallengeFamily Time Activities