This giveaway is now over. The winner is Jessica Wilde. Congrats!
Would you like to have your bedroom smell better than it does normally with no extra work? If so, Bed Bouquet is your answer. You put the Bed Bouquet unit above the top mattress and beneath the fitted sheets. It's not anything you actually will notice once you are in bed (besides the wonderful smell). We also tend to end up with a 5 year old and a 2 (aff) year old in our bed, and they haven't been bothered by it either. These will last 30 days, so instead of having to spray a scent daily, you only have to worry about it once a month. This comes in 4 fragrances: Citrus, Linen Fresh, Lavender & Vanilla, and Jasmine & White Rose. For us, we did not find the scent too strong, and it took about 5 minutes to put it where it goes.
I wanted to offer once of my readers a pack of these to try out, so you too can enjoy your bed even more. Here's what you need to do:
To enter, tell me which two scents you think you'd like best.
Each of these gives you one additional entry:
1. Twitter about this contest. Please leave me your username so I can verify. Or use something like this:
Win Bed Bouquet from @blm03 Enter here:http://lisareviews.com/2009/10/24/bed-bouquet/
2 (aff). Stumble this post and add this post to other social media sites like Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 entry for each social network).
Each of these gives you 5 additional entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3 (aff). Comment on any other post on this blog. Please let me know which post you chose.
4. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
5. Add my badge to your sidebar (each blog gets your 5 additional entries):
If this isn't working, please let me know. For some reason, WordPress seems to be eating the code up when I post.
Each of these will give you 10 additional entries:
2. Sign up for my free newsletter!
This contest will end November 7th at noon CST! Good Luck!!
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: http://cmp.ly/2