Another great party snack for Halloween are these Easy Hand-Dipped Frankenstein Pretzel Rods.
Easy Hand-Dipped Frankenstein Pretzel Rods
Write a review
- Pretzel Rods
- Wilton lime green chocolate melts
- Wilton brown chocolate melts
- Wilton candy eyes - small
- Brown jimmies (type of sprinkle)
- Red jimmies
- Black icing tube
- Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Microwave 1/4 cup of the lime green chocolate melts for 30 seconds. Stir until melted. You may have to keep heating in 5 second intervals until completely melted. Set aside remaining melted chocolate for later use.
- Spoon the melted green chocolate over each pretzel rod covering half the pretzel. Gently lay on the baking sheet to dry for at least one hour.
- Microwave about 12 chocolate melts for 25 seconds. Stir until melted.
- Dip the head of each pretzel rod into the melted chocolate mixture and immediately sprinkle chocolate brown jimmies all over the melted chocolate head.
- Gently lay pretzel rods back on to the baking sheet to dry for at least 30 minutes.
- Apply a very small amount of the icing tube to the back of the candy eyes and attach two eyes to each pretzel rod.
- Re-heat any remaining green chocolate melts you had left from step two. Microwave in 5 second intervals.
- Dip 2 red jimmies slightly into the green mixture and attach to each pretzel rod to resemble a scar.
- With the black icing tube, squeeze a mouth onto each pretzel rod.
My Thoughts, Ideas, and Ramblings https://mythoughtsideasandramblings.com/