This giveaway is now over. The winner is Paula Hafner. Congrats!
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! The best part of this game is that it doesn't come with the calories! Sky High Scoops Colorful Count & Seek Electronic Game will allow for hours of fun without the mess of real ice cream!
Your goal is stack all your ice cream scoops on top of the bowl and not knock the stack over! It sounds a lot easier than it is! The dish tells you how many scoops you can place, what color they should be, etc. This game definitely reinforces color recognition, number sense, counting and fine motor skills (stacking). This is for ages 3 (aff) and up and 2 (aff)-5 players. However, Will likes to just sit on the floor and stack the ice cream over and over and over again. This game can definitely keep your kids busy even if they never turn the bowl on!
Since this game was such a hit at my house, I've arranged for one lucky reader to get their own Sky High Scoops Colorful Count & Seek Electronic Game. Here's what you need to do:
Check out the Learning Resources site. Besides this game, what is another game on the site that your kids would love?
Each of these gives you one additional entry:
1. Twitter about this contest. Please leave me your username so I can verify. Or use something like this:
@blm03 is giving away Sky High Scoops Colorful Count & Seek Electronic Game http://ow.ly/1L9EY
2 (aff). Stumble this post and add this post to other social media sites like Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 entry for each social network).
3 (aff). Comment on any other post on this blog. (1 entry for each post). Let me know which posts you commented on.
Each of these gives you 5 additional entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3. Add @blm03 to any of your Twitter Lists.
4. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
5. Add my badge to your sidebar (each blog gets your 5 additional entries):
If this isn't working, please let me know. For some reason, WordPress seems to be eating the code up when I post.
Each of these will give you 10 additional entries:
1. Sign up for my free newsletter!
2. Subscribe via Kindle for this blog!
This contest will end June 16th at noon CST! Good Luck!