Sometimes you feel a bit crazy, and this milkshake is exactly what you need! This Unicorn Blue Raspberry Milkshake is something my kids love and yours will to! It's a unique creation that any unicorn lover is going to love!
Unicorn Blue Raspberry Milkshake
The candy coating on the glass:
- Spread the frosting around the rim of the milkshake glass.
- Press the glass into chocolate candy Sixlets.
- Place glass in the refrigerator to chill.
- Combine the milk, vanilla syrup, vanilla ice cream, and blue raspberry syrup, and pastel blue food coloring in a blender (aff) and blend until smooth.
- Pour in your milkshake.
- Place glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- This allows for a firmer top layer to hold the candy decorations.
- Top the shake with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with the sixlets.
- Take a handful of cotton candy and attach it to the side of the shake on the whip cream.
- Insert a purple rock candy stick in the other side.