Grinch Fruit Kabobs
Write a review
- Mini Marshmallows
- Green Grapes
- Strawberries, leafy tops removed
- Bananas, sliced
Additional Materials Needed
- Toothpicks, skewers or lollipop sticks
- Pierce a green grape with the lollipop stick (or whichever stick or skewer option you choose) and slide through. On top of the grape, layer a sliced banana – followed by a strawberry (point facing up) and top with a mini marshmallow.
- Follow this process until all fruit is used, or desired amount is prepared.
- To keep banana slices from turning brown, place them in a bowl of lemon or lime juice (acidity) before assembling the kabobs. This will help them keep their bright color if you’re making the kabobs in advance.
My Thoughts, Ideas, and Ramblings https://mythoughtsideasandramblings.com/