This giveaway is now over. The winners are Molly K and Lily Kwan. Congrats!
In the last three weeks, everybody (including me) in my house has either gotten the flu or a cold. I could have definitely used Triaminic's new online resource called: The Cold & Flu-Tracker. With this tracker, you can see how sick everybody in your area is. Since we live in Chicago, our levels here are very high. It is not all that surprising that we have been sick. With having school age children, you never know whether or not to send them to school (at least I have this problem). They have a great list of Sick Day Guidelines to help determine if your child should stay home (aff) from school.
With all that being said, something we find that helps in our house is the Children's Triaminic Thin Strips. Since Madison is in school, she needs a good night's rest. If she’s coughing all night, that’s not happening. We’ve tried the Night Time Cold & Cough strips here, and they work to relieve her symptoms at night. I love that the strips just dissolve on her tongue. She's at the age now that she doesn't like taking liquid medication, and she can't swallow pills. I don't even like swallowing pills, and I've used these. It takes a minute or so for the strip to dissolve, and it tastes good.
Check out the Triaminic site and tell me something you've learned.
Each of these gives you one additional entry:
1. Twitter about this contest. Please leave me your username so I can verify. Or use something like this:
Win Triaminic Thin Strips from @blm03. Enter here: http://lisareviews.com/2010/01/26/triaminic-review-giveaway/
2. Stumble this post and add this post to other social media sites like Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 entry for each social network).
3 (aff). Comment on any other post on this blog. (1 entry for each post). Let me know which posts you commented on.
Each of these gives you 5 additional entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3 (aff). Add @blm03 to any of your Twitter Lists.
4. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
5. Add my badge to your sidebar (each blog gets your 5 additional entries):
If this isn't working, please let me know. For some reason, WordPress seems to be eating the code up when I post.
Each of these will give you 10 additional entries:
1. Sign up for my free newsletter!
This contest will end Feb. 9th at noon CST! Good Luck! If you can't wait to see if you won, here's a great coupon to use to get your own: