Everybody knows the marshmallows are the best part of a box of Lucky Charms. I know my kids eat all the marshmallows out of our Lucky Charms box first, and I have a feeling that yours do too! What if you had the chance to win a Marshmallow Only box?
On specially marked boxes (while supplies last), you can! I know my kids may literally die if we did, because it’s all they have talked about since we got our specially marked box! (NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who are 18 years of age or older. Make a Qualifying Purchase/Request Free Code by 12/31/17. Enter Code(s)/Play Instant Win Game by 12/31/17. For Rules, free method of obtaining Codes, prize pools, and complete details, visit www.MarshmallowOnly.com. Void where prohibited.)
What could you do with a whole box of Lucky Charm marshmallows? Well, you can make these unicorn cheesecake shooters!
Unicorn Cheesecake Shooters
- 2 C graham cracker crumbs
- 2 TBSP sugar
- 5 TBSP salted butter melted
- 6 plastic dessert shooters
- 1 Tub of Already made cheesecake filling
- Food coloring in pink blue, purple, and golden yellow
- 4 disposable pastry bags
Whip cream Ingredients
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Rainbow marshmallows from Lucky Charms cereal
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix until combined.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the crust and put it on the bottom of the shooters.
- Split the cheesecake filling into 4 bowls
- Add 1 color to each of the 4 bowls, stir to combine
- Scoop each of the cheesecake filling into a disposable pastry bag one color in each bag.
- Cut the pastry bag tip
- Twist the top of the bag so you can easily pipe the cheesecake not the shooter
- Begin to add the cheesecake one color at a time
- Add the next colors in layers
Whip Topping Directions
- Place mixing bowl and beater in the freezer to chill for about 5-10 minutes
- Add all the ingredients into the chilled bowl.
- Beat the ingredients on medium speed until the whipped cream holds soft peaks.
- Scoop whipping cream into a pastry bag with a large star tip.
- Twist the open end of the pastry bag to push the whipping cream to the tip.
- Pipe a dollop on top
- Sprinkle some sprinkles and place a rainbow in the center
What would you do with a box of Marshmallow-Only Lucky Charms?