We recently tried out Subaru Legacy, and I can tell you that we fell in love. I’ll be honest – this wasn’t a car that was even on our radar. Bill will be getting a new car this year, and I can tell you that the Subaru Legacy has definitely made the short list! Bill drives a minimum of 30 miles to work each day (he drives from job site to job site some days), so he helped me come up with this list. Here are a few reasons why we fell so hard for this car:
- EyeSight Driver Assistance System with enhanced camera performance. This alerts you when you are getting too close to another vehicle to help prevent a collision.
- Blind Spot Detection
- Lane Change Assist
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Tons and tons of space. Bill (who is 6’2″) didn’t feel crunched up in this car. He currently drives a Prius and constantly has his leg ache from having to maneuver his body into that small vehicle. He enjoyed actually having leg room.
- Great gas mileage. For a midsize car, it gets really great gas mileage. We were really impressed.
- Duel climate control. This alone saves marriages. I’m always cold. Bill’s always hot. We don’t like it set the same.
- Power Moonroof. Who doesn’t want one of these?
- Bluetooth. We love that everything is hands-free.
- This last one is something Bill absolutely fell in love with. He was able to take the car and put it into manual and drive. This feature alone makes him want this car!
I could go on and on and on about all the features of a Subaru Legacy. There are so many more that I haven’t listed here. Like I said, we really liked this car. We will be checking it out again at the Chicago Auto Show next month!
What features do you look for in a vehicle? Have you tried a Subaru Legacy?