I am always trying to make fun Easter treats. These Bunny Butt Cupcakes sure fit that bill. The kids find them absolutely hilarious.
Ingredients for the cupcakes:
- 1 box of Funfetti cake mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1 cup Water
- cupcake pan
- cupcake liners
Directions for the cupcakes:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Make the cake batter according to the box
- Scoop batter into the cupcake liners in a cupcake pan
- Bake the cupcakes at 350 degrees for 21 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- 1 C unsalted sweet cream butter
- 2 1/2 C powder sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3-5 TBSP heavy whipping cream
- green food coloring
- shredded coconut
- royal icing bunny feet transfers
- large star tip
- large round tip
- 2 piping bags
- In a standing mixer, combine butter, powder sugar, vanilla, heavy whipping cream, and powder sugar.
- Mix until stiff peaks form
- Split into two bowls, add green food coloring into one bowl.
- Scoop the green frosting fitted with the star tip and set aside
- Scoop the regular frosting into the bag fitted with the round tip
- Using the round tip, pipe a circle in the middle of the cupcake to make a “Tail”
- Dip the cupcake into the shredded coconut
- Using the green frosting pipe “grass” around the tail
- Place two bunny feet on the side’s of the tail