2 mins read
Cream Cheese Heart Mints
- Use a food processor to pulse the cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar until it reaches a crumble.
- Add extract and pulse until it becomes a ball of dough.
- On a non-stick surface coated in powdered sugar, break the dough into 2 (aff) even chunks, set one aside.
- Place a few drops of hot pink food coloring on the dough and knead, adding powdered sugar as needed to prevent sticking, until the color is uniform.
- Mix the extra dough into the dough you set aside and kneead, adding powdered sugar as needed to until it is a uniform light pink color.
- Repeat step 5.
- Allow the heart shaped mints to dry on wax paper for at least 2 hours before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!